I was born in Morristown, New Jersey to John and Kaye. I have lived in 3 states: New Jersey, New York, and Idaho. I have three sisters (all older): Grace, Elizabeth, and Sara. I have the coolest dog named Princess. She's my baby. I was "Annie" in the play "Annie" for a local community theatre group when I was eleven. That's probably the most exciting thing I've ever done. I graduated salutatorian of my senior class at Skyview High School. My mom is a seamstress and my dad is an enigineer. He worked in the World Trade Towers when we lived in NJ. Grace is engaged to be married to Michael and is in the nursing program at BSU. Elizabeth is taking courses at ISU and LOVES Anime. Sara is married and has three kids: Brandon, Ryan, and Lora. Her husband, Larry, is in the Navy. I am going to go to San Diego State University and major in paleontology. The most important aspect of my life is my relationship with God. He died on a cross to save me from my sin because there is nothing that I can do to save myself. I don't deserve his grace but he has so willingly given it to me. I love him and praise him for all he's done in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment